Written by Do Minh Tuan
Posted at 14 Feb 2018, 04:46 PM
Do you often have to replace some text in many files and looking for some tools that can help you do the job faster? Well we can find some tools that might help like Notepad++ or even Visual Studio for those who write code But my tool also can be a light one.
You can download the application at the link below:
Extract and open .exe file, it should appear like this:
Step to use
1. Browse to folder that contains all of the files you want to replace all
2. [OPTIONAL] Filter files to be applied with its extension. For example: There are too many files in that foler and you only want to replace all .cs file. Tick the checkbox and type: ".cs"
3. [OPTIONAL] Tick the checkbox if you want the tool to search for and replace all files in nested folder also
4. Choose file encoding after replaced: currently support Unicode, UTF-8 and ASCII
5. Enter the text to find in "Find what"
6. Enter the text to replace in "Replace with"
7. Click "Apply" and see the magic
Hope it can help, if you are not installing Notepad++ or Visual studio